|Ships in:||1 - 2 days|
Strathcona brewing and malting company was built by Robert Oschner 1894. The front entrance was located on Saskatchewan Drive (where the current lookout next to Old Fort Road is located) and continued down the hillside into the valley to take advantage of an underground spring directly below the brewery. The current City of Edmonton Archives building is the last surviving portion of the original structure.
The brewery became Northwest Brewing in 1923 and renamed Bohemian Maid after Calgary Brewing and Malting took control in the 1950s. The brewery was purchased by Carling O’Keefe in 1973 and closed two years later.
|Paper:||Premium Satin Photopaper|
|Basis Weight:||180 gsm|
|Print Origin:||Strathcona, Canada|