|Article number:||OC.CONNORSHILL-Archival Lustre Print-16X20|
|Ships in:||1-2 days|
Founded by eight Norwegians in 1911, the Edmonton Ski club opened the provinces first ski jump on January 1st, 1913. The first of four generations of jumps which bridged Connors Road, it was built for the sum of $47.05. The final version of the jump was demolished in 1978 in order to clean up the city prior to the Commonwealth Games.
|Paper:||Epson Premium Lustre Photo Paper|
|Basis Weight:||240 gsm|
|Print Origin:||Strathcona, Canada|