We can all use a helping hand.
Keep it all together with this handy ceramic tray, perfect for the desktop, nightstand, or wherever you could use a little organizational help. It's great for holding jewelry, loose change, keys—or your sanity.
• Shaped like two cupped hands, this stoneware tray is both an art object and a practical accessory.
• It bears a sweet handwritten message ("Let Me Hold This for You") and is a great way to bring some positive energy into your space or let a friend know you care.
• Tray is 5 5/8 x 5 7/8 x three-quarter inches—a great size to place on a table, dresser, or bureau.
• Packaged in a box with a lift-off lid, perfect for gift-giving
• Features elevated ridges that help keep things organized
• A smart and distinctive gift for a friend or loved one who could use a little self-care; also makes a thoughtful birthday or holiday present
Carissa Potter is an Oakland, California-based artist, the author of It's OK to Feel Things Deeplyand I Like You, I Love You, and the founder of People I've Loved, a line of art prints, paper goods, and clever gifts.