• 1 yellow-glazed ceramic trophy displayed in a corrugated box
• Also includes Certificate of an Attempt Being Made:
FOR ACKNOWLEDGING A RANGE OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
-You tried & won.
-You tried & lost.
-Maybe the real reward was the friends we made along the way.
• Bonus: Trophy can also be used as an egg cup!
• Makes a funny gag gift, white elephant gift, or stocking stuffer, or a sweet reminder that winning isn't everything
• Great for followers of Adam J. Kurtz, or any fans of sarcasm and dark humor
Adam J. Kurtz is a Brooklyn-based artist and author whose work is rooted in honesty, humor, and a little darkness. His first book,1 Page at a Time: A Daily Creative Companion, has been translated into 15 languages. He's collaborated on products for retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Strand Bookstore, and Fishs Eddy. He has also worked with Pepsi, Adobe, and theNew York Times. In 2016, he was named one ofPrint magazine's "15 Under 30" New Visual Artists.